1. Which country does your products come from?
Farm Skin is 100% originally imported from Korea, and were founded by a farmer since 2017.
2019 Farm Skin entered to Malaysia market, formerly known as Farm Skin Malaysia.
2. Farm Skin products derived into two categories? What is the difference between Superfood and Freshfood?
Yes. The differences among Superfood and Freshfood is Superfood contains one excellent key feature which is Colostrum. Colostrium is the initial milk produced by cows in the first three days (72 hours) after giving birth which contains more nutrients as compared to mature milk.
3. What is the key function of Colostrum which makes Superfood products unique?
The key function of Colostrum is to help to reduce skin inflammation, and promoting cell repairing and regeneration.
4. How do I register on Farm Skin Malaysia website?
Click on the Register button on the top right corner of the website. You will be directed to an online registration form. Fill in your contact details. Make sure your details are correct to avoid any delay in your delivery.
You will also have an alternative question to register via your Facebook account.
5. What are the payment methods available?
You may make the payment in the website by using Boldpay. It received online bank transfer,credit/debit card payment and e-wallet payment.
6. Do I need to pay for the delivery fee? If so, how much is the delivery fee?
The delivery fee will be exempted when you purchase items over RM80 and above; however you will need to pay for delivery fee while purchases below RM80. RM9 for West Malaysia and RM15 for East Malaysia.
7. How can I track my orders and payment?
After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History. For orders via registered postage, a tracking number will be given to you.